Low CO2 smokeless coal for open fires and multi-fuel stoves
Homefire Ecoal produces less smoke, less C02, and more heat and lasts longer than coal or wood.
It is made using crushed olive stones, a natural waste product from olive oil production, which is replenished every year without chopping down trees.
This smokeless eco fuel is easy to light and long-lasting and burns with an attractive flame.
Ecoal has been designed for open fires and multi-fuel stoves, where its larger hexagonal shape (75 x 40mm) promotes airflow resulting in attractive flames and loads of heat. Thanks to its high and sustained heat output, burning Ecoal can work out cheaper than burning house coal or kiln-dried firewood because individual bags are more expensive, you use less for the same heat.
- Burns with a naturally attractive flame
- Made with crushed olive stones
- Burns longer so can work out cheaper than house coal and kiln-dried logs
- Emits up to 80% less smoke than house coal and 50% less than kiln-dried logs
- Emits up to 40% less carbon dioxide than house coal